Benefits & Features
- One of the most bioactive flavonoids
- Supports cellular and immune health
- Promotes cardiometabolic health
- Made with high-quality ingredients backed by verifiable science
Quercetin has been shown to be one of the most bioactive flavonoids. Research suggests a supportive role for cellular, immune and cardiometabolic health.1,2,3
If you are pregnant or lactating, have any health condition or are taking any medication, consult your health professional before use.
Store in a cool, dry place.
- Ages 18 and up
- Cellular, immune and cardiometabolic health support‡
As a dietary supplement, take 2 capsules, 1-2 times daily, between meals, or as directed by a health professional.
- Weng Z, et al. PLoS One. 2012;7(3):e33805.
- Lee EJ, et al. Inflamm Res. 2010 Oct;59(10):847-54.
- Egert S, et al. Br J Nutr. 2009 Oct;102(7):1065-74.