Find BHS Solutions in your state
A lot to love. A little to spend.
BHS not only delivers the highest quality mobility and occupational healthcare solution to employers with our patented technology, but we are also more affordable than all our competitors.
What are the problems we address?
- Limited mobility is independently associated with health problems and injuries. Those problems lead to lost productivity through presenteeism, absenteeism, workers’ compensation, disability, and employee turnover.
- Unsafe work environments are a leading factor of injuries, chronic pain, and infectious diseases. It is an employer’s responsibility to assure a safe work environment whether it is an office, home office, job site, or transportation vessel.
- Time is money (productivity) and a lot of time is spent seeking inefficient and ineffective care for issues that can be resolved onsite or at home.
How are we solving these problems?
- Our roots are in mobility healthcare based on the same hands-on techniques used by professional and Olympic athletic teams to resolve injuries and pain that would otherwise lead to surgeries and lengthy rehabilitation. We go a step further than any other U.S. mobility healthcare provider with patented screening technology to identify and resolve issues BEFORE they become injuries and chronic pain.
- Infectious diseases have plagued the workplace long before Covid-19 and will continue to after this pandemic. Our nurses are experts in hospital grade infectious disease prevention and control. We have also developed intuitive tools to evaluate and improve workstation ergonomics assuring a safe and comfortable workplace.
- The BHS way is to triage and treat the root causes of pain and injury using the most effective and efficient methods. We do this through first aid, hands-on provider treatments, self treatments, and telehealth.