Have you been putting yourself on the back burner?
Taking care of everyone else and ignoring your own needs?
Do you feel like you maybe aren’t worth feeling good in your own body?
Maybe you have just given up, thinking that this is as good as it gets.
We think you’ll love it, along with our approach to compact nutrition that seems to just naturally melt away all your problem areas!
You’ll find our focus is around healthy eating, combined with stress-releasing days of fun, moderate exercise, proper supplementation & lots of self-care.
We’ll get you going with basic concepts, then add more advanced Slim, Sexy & Smart secrets to maintain your progress.
You’ll find ways to boost your immunity, add energy and of course, you’ll look and feel great too!
Join us and learn that you can eat good food, enjoy your food and lose weight all at the same time. You will learn directly from a Certified Health Coach, who will be there for you every step of the way. We are so looking forward to you supporting you!
What you will learn from us:
- How to listen to your gut and trust your body to let you know what you should be eating. Don’t expect a bunch of no-carb, low-fat, raw, vegetarian meals or a strict list of what you have to eat.
- Best kept secrets from top-notch health coaches, founded on the principles of
bio- individuality, meaning no cookie cutter approaches, because everybody is different.
- What are the best super foods on the planet, how should you select them and simple ways to incorporate them into daily living.
- Find out which supplements work best for you,
- Practical information about digestion, probiotics and enzymes. Your body will thank us for it.
- Explore how you can lose weight by adding in healthy foods.
- Find out which foods you should never eat. You may be surprised.
- We encourage cooking at home with delicious whole foods and give you simple tips to do so.
- The truth about “carbs”.
- How to eat out responsibly. Yes…you can even travel and still eat healthy.
- Discover there are healthy fats…and find out which ones.
- Locate your Primary Food sources and find out how they can influence your weight more than calorie counting and deprivation combined.
Lose weight without dieting and discover how to eat your way to SLIM and enjoy doing it!
- Find happy, healthy habits founded in good nutrition without starving or detoxing.
- We’ll send you a variety of goodies in your inbox, along with a shopping list…so you can begin your 28 day journey.
- Upon registration you’ll start receiving your daily emails with immediate access to your “Getting Started Guide” with loads of information on how to clean up your diet and your life, including a suggested shopping list and resource guide to make your program a complete success.
- You will receive daily modules and audios with affirmations, informational materials, daily “tasks”, tools, tips and fabulous recipes!
- You’re going to feel so vibrant and overflowing with energy and good vibes throughout these 28 days that you will want to maintain your new perspective forever!
So if you’re feeling frustrated and keep making excuses why you can’t have the body you dream of and you are ready to get back into your skinny jeans then join us!
There is no Quick Fix…
What will you achieve if you commit to yourself?
- Body and mind transformation
- Regain your life
- Pride in what you can accomplish
- Reach your goals
- A leaner and stronger body
- Break old habits that keep you stuck
- A new mindset
LET ME INTRODUCE MYSELF
My name is Lisa Metzgar and I have been in the health field since 1996. I have always been interested in health and the science behind it. I got my degree in Biology from UCSD in 1988 with the intention of being a marine biologist. I had a very brief stint in the field of marine biology then quickly realized that jobs were far and few between and it wasn’t to be my path. I am all about doing what I love in life and found in college I really loved nutrition and how the body works. I started my studies in Holistic Nutrition and haven’t stopped. There is ALWAYS something new to learn.
I am a lifelong learner and I also love to teach. I was fortunate to have been offered a teaching job at Bodymind College in San Diego, California where I thought massage therapy and assisted in many body mind retreats in San Diego, Seattle, and Australia. I got my HHP in Nutrition and continued on to get a PhD in Holistic Nutrition. I come from a healer heal thyself background so do my best to live my life as an example of what I teach and also continue learning myself. We are never a finished work of art but always evolving.
I am also a mother of an awesome 27 year old stepson and an amazing 12 year old daughter. More so than ever I want to be a good example fir my kids. I love helping other moms to do the same. Our children will do as you do.
My personal journey with nutrition and weight has been pretty typical. Growing up I was nicknames Bean pole because I was naturally skinny. I never worried about what I ate or about working out. After college I was working in a soils engineering lab, drinking soda, and eating junk food and that is when it finally caught up to me. It was at this time that I started seriously studying nutrition. I had the typical 10 lbs a decade start to creep up on me and I was starting to accept that it was ok and normal. NOT!! It doesn’t have to be that way. Today I am not that skinny thing I was in college…nor would I want to be but I am healthier now than ever. I have much more muscle mass than I ever did back.then and a much healthier diet. I am not perfect by any means with my diet because I live in the same world you do but I have learned to make choices and take responsibility for those choices. My clients appreciate that I am real. They see that they too can be real and get healthy, lose weight, and reach their goals. My programs are doable and can be maintained. It isn’t a fad or extreme approach to health and weight loss.
WHAT CLIENTS ARE SAYING ABOUT
” I started seeing Lisa because I was finally tired of being very overweight. At one point I was in a wheel chair because I couldn’t walk due to my weight. Lisa was part of my team to help me change my life. My team.included a chiropractor, hypnotherapy, personal trainer, and nutrition. I knew that I needed to address the whole person body mind in order to overcome this disabling behaviour that brought me to this state. Lisa was very patient and worked with me for a year to slowly change my choices. Every day I felt better and I am proud to say after one year I have lost over 100 lbs and am able to do things I haven’t done in years. I still have some to go but I know I can do it. ” Cathy F.
“It’s a great program that teaches an effective and practical approach to nutrition. I lost 8 lbs and learned a huge amount about how food can make us feel great or crappy depending on what we eat. Lisa fives great, lifelong healthy eating tips. I still regularly eat the shake she taught me about. Lisa isn’t mean, judgmental, or critical in her approach to nutritional coaching and was very comforting to me! I highly recommend they program.” Melissa M.
” After having my second child I couldn’t seem to get rid of the weight. With the stress in my life, I started to use food to cope and I just kept getting bigger. Lisa taught me a very easy program to maintain and helped me gain control of my eating by replacing unhealthy habits with healthy ones. I went from 190 lbs. to 135 and have been able to maintain without any crazy yoyo dieting. Thanks!” Diana M.
Sign up Today to Start you Slim, Sexy, Smart Program